By David Bradshaw, Kevin J. H. Dettmar
The Companion combines a wide grounding within the crucial texts and contexts of the modernist circulation with the original insights of students whose careers were dedicated to the learn of modernism.
- An crucial source for college kids and lecturers of modernist literature and culture
- Broad in scope and entire in coverage
- Includes greater than 60 contributions from probably the most special modernist students on either side of the Atlantic
- Brings jointly entries on parts of modernist tradition, modern highbrow and aesthetic hobbies, and the entire genres of modernist writing and art
- Features 25 essays at the sign texts of modernist literature, from James Joyce’s Ulysses to Zora Neal Hurston’s Their Eyes have been staring at God
- Pays shut cognizance to either British and American modernism